Donate items to benefit the men and women served at Austin Street Center!
We are asking for monetary and in-kind donations because of adjustments Austin Street Center has made with the COVID-19 outbreak in North Texas.
Donation drop-off MUST be scheduled with Libby Card, Community & Donor Relations Manager at 214-295-9361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drop off is available Sunday-Saturday, 9 am-5 pm, at 2929 Hickory Street, Dallas 75226. Secured parking is available.
Please, no children’s items or household goods. Clothing donations should be clean and in good condition. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide donation pick up.
Our Immediate Needs:
- Monetary Donations
- Meals, contact Libby Card at Libby.Card@austinstreet.org for more information.
- Sanitizing Wipes (must contain 60% alcohol)
- Antibacterial Hand Soap (individual container or refill bottle)
- New, queen size air mattresses
- New, queen size sheets
- Individual lotion
- Men’s shower shoes (sizes 12-15)
- Reading glasses (all strengths)
- Liquid body wash
- New, gently used dark bath towels (dark color)
- New men’s belts
- New, large and extra-large underwear for men and women
- 3XL-5XL men’s casual clothing (jeans, t-shirts, belts)
- Shoes (for men and women), preferably tennis shoes and shower shoes
Gift cards to Sam’s Club, Walmart and Target can also go a long way toward helping us purchase these items!