Donate items to benefit the men and women served at Austin Street Center!
We are asking for monetary and in-kind donations because of adjustments Austin Street Center has made with the COVID-19 outbreak in North Texas.
Donation drop-off MUST be scheduled with Libby Card, Community & Donor Relations Manager at 214-295-9361 or email@example.com.
Drop off is available Sunday-Saturday, 9 am-5 pm, at 2929 Hickory Street, Dallas 75226. Secured parking is available.
Please, no children’s items or household goods. Clothing donations should be clean and in good condition. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide donation pick up.
Our Immediate Needs:
- Monetary Donations
- Meals, contact Libby Card at Libby.Card@austinstreet.org for more information.
- Sanitizing Wipes (must contain 60% alcohol)
- Antibacterial Hand Soap (individual container or refill bottle)
- Frozen breakfast foods
- New, queen size air mattresses
- Liquid fabric softener
- Maple syrup
- New journals and pens
- Hair brushes
- Individual baby oil (keeps skin hydrated)
- Individual lotion
- Individual Kleenex packets
- New men’s belts
- Large and extra-large underwear for men and women
- Twin-size sheets
- Jeans (Men & Women’s new/gently used)
- Short-sleeved t-shirts (for men and women)
- Shoes (for men and women), preferably tennis shoes and shower shoes
Gift cards to Sam’s Club, Walmart and Target can also go a long way toward helping us purchase these items!