Austin Street Center relies on community support for all program and operational costs. With your contribution, you are making a significant impact in the lives of the men and women who find shelter under our roof.
If you give:
- $36.36 provides a guest a meal, hot shower, and a safe place to sleep for two nights
- $125.00 improves employment opportunities by providing a semester of GED or literacy classes
- $258.62 outfits 60 men and women with a brand new pair of socks and underwear
- $545.40 provides a month’s stay including food, clothing, and a safe place to sleep at our transitional living facility
- $909.00 provides safe shelter for 50 individuals for one night
Does your company match employee charitable gifts? So many do, and all it takes is you checking with the human resources department to find out how! Contact Charlotte Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional information.